Fixed term contract, one year, two days per week.
Salary on application.
• Extensive knowledge of VAT regulations.
• Experience in deferred income reconciliations.
• Management of the development of the finance function and its team.
• Preparation of the accounts per entity and consolidated month end accounts.
• Ensuring the company’s accounting and financial reporting are correct and in line with the applicable accounting standards.
• Ensuring the company maintains a strong financial control environment.
• Quarterly VAT return; EC sales return; Irish VAT return.
• Managing the relationship with external auditors and the external audit process.
• Consolidation and reporting against budgets and forecasts.
• Working closely with senior management figures and advising on key business decisions.
• Cash management.
• Cashflow forecasting.
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified – five years’ experience.
• International accounting experience.
• Strong financial accounting background with experience of accounts management for charities.
• A proven track record in financial control and strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Sage accounting software.
• A genuine interest in publishing and the digital media sector.
• Strong Excel and IT skills essential.
• Experience working in publishing or media preferable.
• Confident and flexible team player.
If you are interested in this role, please send your
CV and a covering letter to
Pippa Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 020 8748 8484.
Closing date: 2 September 2019